How Naaptol manages the entire value chainsuccessfully? At Naaptol, keeping you as the priority we make sure that your ordered products reach efficiently to you, without damage and ontime. Once you have ordered, you can really kick back and relax as all your products are shipped directly to your doorstep. However, for additional information on your shipped products, incase you'd like to be informed, here's the dope.
What happens after I have ordered? How do I track my order?
Once you have completed a successful online transaction, your order is processed at the earliest. In case of offline transaction (such as Cash on Delivery) your order is processed after you've attended the verification call from our customer support. If you are making payments via Cheque/ Demand Draft, payments are verified before processing your order.
After the order processing is completed, your products are dispatched at the earliest, the status for which and the intermediate steps will be constantly updated via emails and text messages, using information provided by you during completion of your order. You can also check the status of your order through courier website.
Note: Popular products may take longer to reach.
How do I track my order on courier website?
Naaptol have collaborated with industry best logistics to deliver your order accurately, in good condition, and always on time.
Note: All successfully processed orders are assigned AWB (Air Way Bill) number of the partnered logistic vendor. You can click on the following courier link and paste your AWB no to track your Order:
Courier terms simplified.[ When the courier status reads the following, this is what you decipher ]
- In Transit: The consignment is on route to the destination
- Delivered: The consignment is delivered.
- Returned to Origin: Delivery had been attempted, however due to reasons mentioned below, the consignment is returned back to the Naaptol.(Consignee Refuse to accept/Consignee not available at Home/Payment not Ready/Address/Contact number irrelevant/insufficient.)
Once your order has been dispatched, it should reach to you within a time frame of 7 working days, unless otherwise in which case your order shall be returned to origin.
- In some circumstances, it may take longer to receive the shipment depending on your location and accessibility.
- In the unlikely event we are unable to deliver any items in your order, be assured that you will not be charged for that item, or you shall be refunded the full amount charged for the item.
- In case of re-shipping, shipping charges will be levied.