Our Quality Policy
We are committed to total customer satisfaction by helping to select quality products at competitive price and getting timely delivery as per stated and implied needs of our customers. All levels of organization are dedicated to the process of meeting or exceeding customers requirements. In addition we are committed to comply with customers requirements and work to continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
We are an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company which make sure that we are committed to abide by our Quality Policy.
- We aim to develop and maintain an effective and efficient service that satisfies the needs of the most customers in a timely and cost effective manner and this is achieved by consistently conforming to agreed requirements, policies and procedures.
- We provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions, equipment and systems of work for all employees and such information, training and supervision as may be needed. In doing so we endeavour to meet customers expectations and wherever necessary,, respond to unplanned requirements as quickly as possible.
- Our Quality Manual describes the way in which our system is/should be operated by every employee.
- It is company policy to review the suitability of the quality system to ensure it reflects in our current operations and wherever necessary to implement additional changes.
- The Company will continue to review opportunities to improve systems and operations and implement additional controls to ensure there is continuous improvement for high degree of customer satisfaction.
Our Complaints Handling & Customer Satisfaction Policy
Our customer satisfaction policy motivates us to get the customer complaints identified and resolved as per their satisfaction in a defined timeframe using modern Information & Communication Technologies (ICT) and innovative processes. We are committed to accept any customer complaints and treating it as one of the vital sources of input for continuous improvement in product quality and processes.
Our customers are the business opportunities for us. Satisfied customers are our best ambassadors. For high customer satisfaction we are implementing a complaints handling process at par with ISO 10002:2004 standards. It helps us to make our customers more satisfied ones and use their input to improve the experience of future customers.
- The ISO 10002 Certification for our Customer Relations Department underlines our vision to become a sustainable entity, and our commitment to achieving the vision of Naaptol to establish a culture of all-round excellence in customer oriented activities. This is also a clear example of how different teams at Naaptol work jointly to achieve customer satisfaction.
- The high standards of customer service that we set in turn enable us to support sustainable development and further establish our credentials as a strong business hub.
- We have adopted an effective and efficient complaint handling process to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty and to improve quality of the services we provide.
- The ISO 10002 certification underlines the commitment of Naaptol to implement global best practices relating to managing complaints, and ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- We are constantly focused on enhancing customer service standards and by relying on the latest technologies to provide prompt and quality service to our customers.
- We consistently seek to meet customer needs by working on innovative ways to elevate the service levels as per the highest standards of efficiency and reliability.